Sunday, December 16, 2012

Things I Would Rather Do Than Write.


  • Write blog posts.
  • Edit blog posts.
  • Edit papers for my friends.
  • Make my bed.
  • Fold laundry.
  • Read a good book
  • Read things that I have already written.
  • Edit things that I have already written.
  • Study for finals (as in the finals at the end of next semester).
  • Clean out my inbox.
  • Order next semester's books.
  • Google my name (hey, I didn't know I was that I sang the National Anthem at a basketball game when I was eleven.  *pats self on the back*)
  • Run twelve laps around the football field.
  • Look up funny pictures.
  • Email funny pictures to my younger brother.
  • Copy my notes onto electronic format.
  • Copy my novel onto paper by hand.
  • Write angsty journal entries.
  • Giggle over said angst.
  • Make character profiles.
  • Design costumes for my characters.
  • Hold conversations with my characters.
  • Organize my I-tunes playlists.
  • Anything.
  • Anything.
  • ANYTHING.


No comments: